Meet a few Journy clients
Zach & Samantha’s Japan Honeymoon
BUDGET:$300 / day
CITIES VISITED:Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka
ZACH LOVES:Food (Street food to Fine dining), Must-see sights, Hiking, Biking, Local culture, Speakeasy cocktails, Artisan cocktails
HIS TRIP REQUESTS:Sushi omakase, Robot restaurant, Owl cafe, Japanese pottery shops
Julia’s Couples Staycation in San Francisco
BUDGET:$200 / day
CITIES VISITED:San Francisco
JULIA LOVES:Parks, Scenic Views, Galleries, Art, Cocktails, Artisan Coffee, Speakeasies, Museums
HER TRIP REQUESTS:Speakeasies, history, delicious food and "only locals know about" spots
Omar’s London & Paris Family Vacation
HOTEL:Como Metropolitan & Hotel Regina
BUDGET:$800 / day
CITIES VISITED:London, Paris
OMAR LOVES:Food (Street food to ultra-fine dining), Parks, Scenic Views, Foo markets, Notable wine lists, World-class cocktails, Cozy and romantic, Hole-in-the-wall
HIS TRIP REQUESTS:A mix of traditional and new style restaurants
Davis & Lisa’s Lisbon Honeymoon
BUDGET:$400 / day
CITIES VISITED:Lisbon, Sintra
DAVIS LOVES:Food (Street food to Fine dining), Must-see sights, Hiking, Scenic Views, Food markets, Notable wine lists, World-class cocktails, Cozy and romantic, Hole-in-the-wall
HIS TRIP REQUESTS:Food, food and more food!!!
Jeff & Claudia’a Scandinavian Food Trip
BUDGET:$300 / day
CITIES VISITED:Helsinki, Stockholm
JEFF LOVES:Food, Local Culture, Spas & Relaxation, Boat Tours, Artisan Coffee, Architecture, Speakeasy Cocktails
HIS TRIP REQUESTS:Atlas Obscura-style activities vs. tourist traps
can’t stop raving
Three simple options
Have questions? Schedule a call with us.
- Chat with an expert trip designer
- Ideas on where to go
- Advice on how long to spend in each place
- Quick 15-20 minute chat
- Get paired with an expert trip designer
- Unlimited email / chat with your designer
- Custom daily travel plan
- Hotel booking
- Includes up to 4 travelers Additional $5 per person per day for groups larger than 4
- Delivery in 7-10 days
- 2 rounds of trip revisions Additional major edits will incur an extra $15 per day fee (we don’t charge for something simple like swapping out a restaurant).
- Links to book all recommended activities
- Everything included in Journy Lite
- 4 rounds of trip revisions
- Activity and tour bookings For activities that require advance payment, we pass-on a 2.9% credit card transaction fee. For your security, Journy books activities for you via our own card and then separately charges your card. The 2.9% fee is charged by our payment processor.
- Restaurant reservations
- In-destination support While on your trip, get support from our team for any last minute reservation changes or alternative recommendations. Due to international time differences, please ask for any updates or changes at least 12 hours in advance.
- Optional 20 minute call to review your draft itinerary and collect feedback
With Journy, there are no hidden markups or fees
ONE FLAT DAILY FEE
$50 per day for full-service travel planning (luxe), or $25 per day if you don’t need reservations or bookings (lite).
We don’t markup or get kickbacks on activities or restaurants — that means we only send you to places that are right for you.
NO HOTEL BOOKING REQUIRED
Unlike other travel agents, we don’t require hotels as part of the package. Already have a place to stay? Using points? Prefer Airbnb? Cool — we’ll still help you plan the rest of your trip.*Note, we don’t do flights.
See our piece on flight booking tools here.
The best food & drink recommendations, curated just for you
Based on your preferences, your trip designer taps into our exclusive network of top chefs and local experts to make sure you don’t miss out on the best things to eat, drink, see, and do.
Culinary Director, Shake Shack
Master Sommelier, Owner Verve Wines
Model and Food Blogger, Luxeat
Travel Channel’s Bizarre Foods
“But I love travel planning myself”
We hear it all the time.
So why should you pay us to plan your trip?
Planning travel logistics is really hard
Dreaming up things to do and see is the fun part. But putting it all together? Not so much. We take all your ideas, from friends’ recommendations to landmarks spotted on Pinterest, and optimize your time so that you can see it all.
We’ll save you up to 30 hours (or more)
The average person spends 10-30+ hours travel planning. Instead of waiting on hold to nab a restaurant reservation, leave it to us. Carry on living life, saving the world, or just kicking back with a glass of rosé until it’s time to take off.
Cut through the noise of review sites
It’s our job to obsess about the latest and greatest spots around the world every day, cutting through the noise of travel forums and review sites. Why listen to an anonymous person on the internet instead of an expert you can trust?